Goalie programme "Getting the basics right" (Y9 + Y10)
There are 2 ways for goalies to develop themselves:
- You train with the player development programs. The player development programs are more specific for field players; however, it also provides a training situation for goalies. In each player development programme we have space for 2 goalies. The costs are $30.00 for the whole programme, since you as a goalie have to do most of the development yourself.
(nb year 9 register for the 2theMaxx Year 9, Year 10 Goalies for the 2theMaxx PRO)
- Getting the basics right, for Y9 and Y10 goalies. You will train with a maximum 3 other goalies.
Dates + times "getting the basics right" :
- 4 March, 9.30 -10.30 am
- 11 March 9.30 - 10.30 am
- 18 March 8.00 - 9.00 am
- 25 March 8.00 - 9.00 am
- Friday 20 April 1.00 - 3.00 Hang out day (bring friends along, have fun, good music, play some hockey and alternative forms of hockey and hang out)
- On 27th October Kahui Hockey Manawatu would like to close the season together by organizing a friends/family tournament. We hope you keep this day free to play with a team (no extra costs)
Nb the programme finishes before Easter. After Easter the skills days start of the term 2 (Rep) development programs. Click HERE for the dates
Dates + times " 2the Maxx" programs
N.B As goalie you register for these 2theMaxx programs through the GOALIE LINK ON THIS SIDE. Please don't register through the link on their page!!!
- Year 9, click Here (nb don't register for the programme
- Year 10, click here
- Getting the basics right programme $ 45 (including hang out day + family/friends tournament)
- Player development programme $ 30 (including hang out day + family/friends tournament)
- Both programs $70 (including hang out day + family/friends tournament)