Goalie programme "let's give it a go" (intermediate age)
There are 2 ways for goalies to develop themselves:
- You train with the player development programs. The player development programs are more specific for field players; however, it also provides a training situation for goalies. In each player development programme we have space for 2 goalies. The costs are $30 for the whole programme, since you as a goalie have to do most of the development yourself.
(NB Year 7 &8 register for the GO HARD training)
- Let's give it a go, for new and current intermediate goalies. The programme starts where the goalie is at. The focus in the programme is on the basic skills and tactics of a goalie and depending on the level the exercises will be less or more complex. They will train with a maximum 3 other goalies.
Dates + times "lets give it a go" :
- 4 March, 9.30 -10.30 am
- 11 March 9.30 - 10.30 am
- 18 March 8.00 - 9.00 am
- 25 March 8.00 - 9.00 am
- Friday 20 April 10.30 am -12 pm (new time) Hang out day (bring friends along, have fun, good music, play some hockey and alternative forms of hockey and hang out)
- On 27th October Kahui Hockey Manawatu would like to close the season together by organizing a friends/family tournament. We hope you keep this day free to play with a team (no extra costs)
Nb the programme finishes before Easter. After Easter the skills days start of the term 2 (Rep) development programs. Click HERE for the dates
Dates + times Go Hard training : click HERE
N.B As goalie you register for these 2theMaxx programs through the GOALIE LINK ON THIS SIDE. Please don't register through the link on their page!!!
- let's give it a go $45 (incl hang out day + friends/family tournament)
- Player development programme $30 (incl hang out day + friends/family tournament)
- Both programs $70 (incl hang out day + friends/family tournament)
Registration link: https://eventdesq.sportstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&EventDesqID=28325&OrgID=13613